Well, I got a late start on my musical Christmas tradition, but here we are! It’s another year, so here’s another four tracks of holiday music for you to rock out to… because a) it’s more fun this way and b) way too much Christmas music takes itself way too seriously. This time around, I finally skewered a carol I’ve wanted to torch for a while, took another one way too fast, had all sorts of fun with a carol I’ve had a kind of love/hate relationship with, and paid homage to one of my favorite guitarists with the last one. My usual Christmas hallmarks/traditions/tricks are all here in full force as well, including the “Holy crap!” sound file. I had a blast making these tracks and I hope you enjoy them. Have a great holiday and I’ll see you soon.
- @HeyScottTheProf Sure. I'll email it tonight. DM me your address. 1 day ago
- Well, there's your problem... #latergram #cleveland #rockhall #oops instagram.com/p/BX8owQhAtSN/ 1 day ago
- Apparently it's Black Cat Appreciation Day. Mine doesn't seem to care. #cat #blackcat instagram.com/p/BX59RwigwJV/ 2 days ago
- Did I Cleveland right? instagram.com/p/BXyxvEaAVep/ 5 days ago
- @HeyScottTheProf Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. 5 days ago
The Way Back Machine
Banner PicTaken by Ed, edited by Rob Klingenberger