Happy New Year! For the first post of 2010, here’s a fun little uptempo number which will be played live by my new band, …Of Doom! (in fact, we’ve already learned the song and drummer Jared and I bashed our way through it at a recent open mic). This is a song slated for the upcoming album, “Dancing For Communism” (sort of a sequel to “Dancing For Patriotism”). This particular track hearkens back to the Cold War days – when in doubt, you can always blame the commies. Blah blah blah production and instruments by me.
- @HeyScottTheProf Sure. I'll email it tonight. DM me your address. 1 day ago
- Well, there's your problem... #latergram #cleveland #rockhall #oops instagram.com/p/BX8owQhAtSN/ 1 day ago
- Apparently it's Black Cat Appreciation Day. Mine doesn't seem to care. #cat #blackcat instagram.com/p/BX59RwigwJV/ 2 days ago
- Did I Cleveland right? instagram.com/p/BXyxvEaAVep/ 5 days ago
- @HeyScottTheProf Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. 5 days ago
The Way Back Machine
Banner PicTaken by Ed, edited by Rob Klingenberger