Happy New Year! For the first post of 2010, here’s a fun little uptempo number which will be played live by my new band, …Of Doom! (in fact, we’ve already learned the song and drummer Jared and I bashed our way through it at a recent open mic). This is a song slated for the upcoming album, “Dancing For Communism” (sort of a sequel to “Dancing For Patriotism”). This particular track hearkens back to the Cold War days – when in doubt, you can always blame the commies. Blah blah blah production and instruments by me.
- My teaching guitar got fresh strings today. The cat helped. #guitar #espguitars #changeyourstrings #cat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Haven’t played this thing in a while... #mandolin instagram.com/p/CKUUL5dBfLN/… 2 days ago
- NEW VIDEO! Here's a guitar demo and lyric video for "Death by Floofening", from my album "Jerkus Delightfulus". Che… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- HELLO FRIEND #squirrel instagram.com/p/CKMosl7BODw/… 5 days ago
- Today I return to APBA Hockey. It's a neat game that still takes a while for me to play. youtu.be/AQ0kUDy8SFU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
No Instagram images were found.
The Way Back Machine
Banner PicTaken by Ed, edited by Rob Klingenberger