Happy New Year! For the first post of 2010, here’s a fun little uptempo number which will be played live by my new band, …Of Doom! (in fact, we’ve already learned the song and drummer Jared and I bashed our way through it at a recent open mic). This is a song slated for the upcoming album, “Dancing For Communism” (sort of a sequel to “Dancing For Patriotism”). This particular track hearkens back to the Cold War days – when in doubt, you can always blame the commies. Blah blah blah production and instruments by me.
- Back to “Bad Opeth”... because a song with a working title like this demands keys. #rock #metal #progmetal #keyboard instagram.com/p/BxzyA8uB6eT/… 2 days ago
- More recording fun. The working title is “Untitled Sludge”. #rock #metal #guitar #7string instagram.com/p/Bxxf8D-Bg6y/… 3 days ago
- Back at it again. #rock #metal #7string instagram.com/p/Bxu9NxFB81L/… 4 days ago
- 📹 The new Boardball is live! I return to Replay Baseball, using the 2016 cards and two teams I don’t... tmblr.co/ZHjPqx2iKQqKO 5 days ago
- New Boardball! I return to Replay Baseball and almost immediately get interrupted by the cat. youtu.be/J70i7Ja5Bo0 5 days ago
The Way Back Machine
Banner PicTaken by Ed, edited by Rob Klingenberger