Happy New Year! For the first post of 2010, here’s a fun little uptempo number which will be played live by my new band, …Of Doom! (in fact, we’ve already learned the song and drummer Jared and I bashed our way through it at a recent open mic). This is a song slated for the upcoming album, “Dancing For Communism” (sort of a sequel to “Dancing For Patriotism”). This particular track hearkens back to the Cold War days – when in doubt, you can always blame the commies. Blah blah blah production and instruments by me.
- NEW SONG! Breaking out the 8-string for some good ol' metal. Here's "Scream Inside Your Heart". NEW ALBUM SOON… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @MiLB Literally anybody. #morebaseballplease 3 days ago
- Fun Fact: After 100+ episodes, this is the Yankees' first appearance in Boardball. 4 days ago
- East Division Challenge, Game two! Today the 2019 Yankees visit the 2012 Orioles. youtu.be/XBrMzTkGjN8 #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The East Division Challenge kicks off today! We get things started with the 2018 Red Sox paying the 2018 Blue Jays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
No Instagram images were found.
The Way Back Machine
Banner PicTaken by Ed, edited by Rob Klingenberger